Jehkiah & Casey

Jehkiah & Casey

Monday, April 18, 2011

New addition to the Cornett Family...


So if you know me at all you would be aware that I am not a cat person. In fact I am allergic to them and I have always thought dogs to be a superior companion. Well low and behold Jehkiah and I have an orange Taby. Our roommates were driving down the road one night and saw a half starved kitten on the road. They stopped to pick it up and brought it home with the intentions of finding it a new home. 2 months later Jehkiah and I are at petsmart picking up another bag of kitten food and contemplating between toys, new kitten bowls and leashes.
I must admit that although I have always protested to having a cat, Snickers has grown on me. Honestly it only took Jehkiah and I one night to be smitten by this crazy and absolutely cool cat. I had him at the vet a week later getting his boosters and making sure he was ok. I am sure that there will be more stories and pictures to share of our kitten. So yes I can officially say that now I am a cat person and that Jehkiah and I are proud parents!

1 comment:

  1. That Post title totally made my heart skip... thinking it was talking about another kind of addition! ;) But your cat is really cute, he sounds and looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete