Jehkiah & Casey

Jehkiah & Casey

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our New BLog




So far since Jehkiah and I got married it has been work, work, work! Volleyball keeps me pretty busy and Jehkiah is plugging away at looking for a career in something that he can enjoy. I am very proud of him though for all his hard work and patience in such a frustrating time. Right now he is tutoring in math and he also works at a sporting good store.
We did take some time off this month to go and see Josten and Sarah in Alabama which was sooo nice! It really is great to have some family at least six hours away considering that everyone else is about 2000 miles away. We love playing with their kids Breck and Sienna who are so cute and have grown so much since we last saw them in November.
It is hard to imagine that it hasn't even been six months since Jehkiah and I got married. We are both so happy and enjoy spending time together laughing. We actually just played tennis together last weekend and I love it when we are tired cause we have been laughing so hard.
Jehkiah was also happy to hear that one of his really good friends Jeremy is in Charlotte for a few months doing an internship out here. He actually had a chance to hang out with him last night and I know he thoroughly enjoyed seeing him.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I went to you facebook to find your e-mail address so I could send you the pics from your trip, and what did I see next to it??? YOUR NEW BLOG SITE!!!! YAY!!! I am really excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! You're blogging. I love it. So much more detail than FB:) Hope you check in often to see what new & crazy things were up to...

    ReplyDelete